IJGT is dedicated to promote and develop junior golf across India and has been founded by parents and coaches of junior golfers in 2018.
The primary objective of IJGT is to promote junior golf in India by holding competitive tournaments by playing the International yardage at the right age in the correct age groups & holding training camps with Senior and Junior coaches like Mr. Vijay Divecha and other participating coaches. This will help junior golfers in India to show their abilities, test and develop their character and learn life lessons. We propose to take junior golf tournaments to regions and zones across India to enable more youngsters to participate in competitive golf and to also provide increased International exposure to maximum number of junior golfers.
We firmly believe that the future champions of Indian golf will emerge by providing opportunities and exposure to junior golfers by continually investing their development from age 7 year onwards.
- Our (IJGT) “environment for junior golfers through proper coaching and officiating tools and techniques, effective motivation, and appropriate methods taking them to the next and supportive environment with the help articipating Clubs.GOAL” is to provide learning facilities and the experience that will enable kids from every walk of life to take part in game of Golf and learn correct values of game to encourage a positive and favourable playing conditions.
- Experience skill development, challenges and the joy of achievement.
- Follow clear pathways for participation and improvement.
- Experience equality of opportunity for all.
- The idea is clear that every activity happening in IJGT will not be only performance based and will not end by mere participations. An Analytical approach to rate junior’s performance will be closely observed. Every junior participating will be made aware of their standings in the order of merit of IJGT and this will help junior golfers in India to show their abilities, test and develop their character and learn life lessons.
- A number of factors create or encourage barriers for juniors taking part in golf. In recognising this, it is important to provide positive environments by ensuring junior golfers have opportunities to have fun experiences.
Participating Clubs Contribution
- At Kalhaar Blue and Greens the juniors get an additional feel of Professional Players like Mr Anirbhan Lahiri , Mr Chikka , Mr Udayan Mane etc Who will be their motivators, Kids get a one to one chance to interact with these celebrities at some time and know their valuable inputs.
- A parent’s seminar will be conducted during the Tour where, all the parents will be requested to take a pledge that they support this initiative and abide by all the terms and conditions which takes the game of their kids to next level with a professional touch.
- IJGT is trying to associate with USKIDS golf to provide Junior Golfer an opportunity to participate for International Events like the Junior World Championship and the Junior European Championships.
Golf Needs You!
Ask any parent who plays golf their favorite moment in the game, and overwhelmingly they will tell you the first time they walked the fairway with their child, witnessed the joy of their son or daughter getting the ball up in the air, or watching them make a putt and break into a great smile. The IJGT believes every parent and child deserves that memory, and we need your help to provide it. The life lessons learned from tee to green are what create special memories and bonds, instill integrity; good sportsmanship; and character, and build confidence that will mean much more than champions on the course – it will create champions at life.
Our mission is simple, but the challenges are great. We at IJGT believe that we can provide that opportunity to all kids who have the passion for Golf but not without your help Together, we can change that. We would like you Junior’s to be a part of it by Donating your Old Golf kits to IJGT. We would make sure that we can put it in the right hands to put a smile on the Junior Golfer and their parents.